Lately I've been involved with a wonderful community of Quantum Healers, practitioners who do what is commonly known as past life regression (but is in fact so much more!) using Dolores Cannon's method called Quantum Healing Hypnosis Technique (QHHT) as well as an extended version of it called Beyond Quantum Healing (BQH).
I'm excited to share that the community will be holding their first Worldwide Regression Day on Sunday, April 15th. Multiple practitioners in different locations will be offering FREE online (and some in-person) group sessions on that day.
Why April 15th? It's Dolores Cannon's birthday! :)
A regression, or hypnosis session allows us to relax and have our rational thinking mind step aside for a bit while the highest aspects of ourselves take us on a journey. We may see scenes from our past lives that help us heal or understand something in our present experience. We may receive insights about something that happened in our current life and unearth suppressed memories. And we have an opportunity to connect with our Guides and our Higher Self (sometimes referred to as our Superconscious) to receive answers, guidance, and healing.
Note that these won't be one-on-one sessions: the practitioner won't be personally walking you through your individual experience and making sure you get all your questions answered. These are group sessions. Personally, I've had some great experiences even with recorded guided journeys, and when so many folks are participating on the same day, I think the energy will support us all in our goal of having a great experience!
Here is the official event page where you can learn more about the event, choose your practitioner, and sign up. Be sure to grab your spot early. Pay attention to timezones listed for all sessions, and trust your intuition when choosing a practitioner. If you really don't know who to pick, go with the first one. :)
How to prepare for a regression session
- Set an intention for what you'd like to experience or receive insights about (your past lives, your purpose, relationship, health issue, a mysterious experience from the past...)
- Set the intention to have a clear and effortless communication with your Higher Self.
- Avoid caffeine on the day of the session.
- Don't plan much activity for right after the session as you'll need some time to get back into your normal active and alert state.
- Let go of expectations! Your experience won't be like somebody else's session that you've seen online or read about. If you relax, your Higher Self will show you what you most need to see or know at this time.
- Don't be attached to the idea that you have to see something in your mind during the hypnosis. Not everyone will see. Be open to receiving information through hearing, feeling, or simply knowing.
- Let go of your ideas of what a hypnosis is or isn't - simply approach it as a relaxing guided visualization that allows your rational thinking mind to take a little break and just be an observer while your highest aspect comes forward to take you on a journey. Some folks will go into a deep trance while others will remain very alert and aware through the whole experience and then wonder if they "made it all up" (they didn't!); both are normal and valid ways to experience this.
Here's a great short article that will further help you prepare.
. . .
If you'd rather have an in-depth one-on-one hypnosis session, you can find a practitioner that does sessions in your area or online using this directory.
I'm looking forward to participating in this event and hope some of you will also take this great opportunity!