Soul Profile Akashic reading
"Who am I at soul level?"
This is the best place to start if you've never had an Akashic reading! In this session, you'll hear all about who you are as a soul and how your unique nature translates into your everyday experiences. Here's what you'll learn:
- Your soul's primary qualities and gifts. Are you a healer, a truth teller, a writer or speaker, a creator or a caretaker at heart? Do you thrive in relationships and communities or would you do best running your own business and making your own decisions? Is your talent in "telling it like it is" or rather in upholding peace and harmony in a group?
Your soul's primary qualities are some of the most valuable, practical, and validating pieces of knowledge you can have about yourself. It will help affirm what you may already intuitively know about yourself (but may not recognize as a gift), or it will help you reconnect with your true nature if you feel like you've lost yourself along the way. It will also explain some of your quirks. :-) If you are thinking about a career change - or your purpose! - this information will serve as helpful guidance, because if you choose a path that is aligned with your soul's nature, there is unlimited creative energy available to you.
- The special skill sets you bring into this world. Are you a natural energy worker, counselor, medium, dreamer/visionary, or maybe engineer? There are certain skill sets that are "hardwired" into us at soul level, and information about those can serve as another pointer at what you could be good at if you are contemplating a new path.
- The challenges inherent in your soul's nature. Every gift has a shadow side when not expressed productively or out of balance. This information may lead to some major aha moments and explain some of the "strange" needs, sensitivities, or pet peeves that you've always had.
- Your soul's origin, also known as soul group. The concept that some souls lived in other star systems or worlds before coming to Earth is fascinating, but our star origin can explain so much about us! Some of us feel different from everyone around us and don't know why. Some have a strange longing for "home", not knowing where that is. Or we may be inexplicably drawn to certain environments, or be extremely gifted or extremely bad at certain things in life, or we may struggle to find our purpose and our place in this world. A lot of this is explained by our soul group, or origin. This information can point you at your soul-level purpose and bring great relief and validation if you feel a little out of place in this world.
- Your life lessons. Your soul wants to experience itself in a variety of different themes, so it picks a different set of lessons, or themes, for each incarnation. This will explain why you continue to face the same challenges or experiences in different areas of your life.
- Your intuitive gifts. If you're interested in developing your intuition or healing abilities, you may find it helpful to learn which intuitive senses and healing abilities you are most gifted at and which you can develop with ease.
Those are only some of the things we cover in this reading! We will also touch upon your Spirit Guide Team, what traditions inspired your soul on its journey, a little about how you create your reality, and anything else that is useful for you know about yourself.
(This service is part of Soul Realignment® modality and uses the Akashic Records as well as higher-dimensional aspects of the soul to access information about the client's soul.)
You can also book a full Akashic Record reading and clearing, which includes this Soul Profile reading plus the Negative Influences reading and clearing (and save a little $$):
What clients are saying:
"I am blown away at the wonderful info Julia uncovered for me in a Soul Profile reading! I feel like I just got an amazing blueprint for my life! This was my first Akashic reading and it was such an awesome experience! She has a wonderful, loving, non-judgmental energy about her. I very much enjoyed this and am looking forward to applying this info to my life!"
- Tara in Missouri