Purchase a Gift Certificate
Give someone a gift of self-knowledge... or a relaxing Reiki session!
Once you purchase a service, you will receive an email with a gift certificate that you can print or email to your friend or family member.
Afraid that your friend won't like your gift idea? No worries: you'll be able to give this certificate to someone else or get a full refund. More details on how gift certificates work...
How gift certificates work:
- Once you purchase a service, you will receive an email with the gift certificate. The gift certificate includes a unique certificate code, the name of the service you chose, and a link to book a session. The certificate does not include anyone's name, so you can change your mind later about who to give it to. :)
- You can then either email the certificate to a friend or print and give it to them.
- Your friend will use the link on the certificate to go to the Book a Session page on this website, choose a good time and schedule the session. If they click on the link on the certificate, the certificate code will be automatically applied for them, and if they manually enter the link, they'll see a Redeem Gift Certificate button on the form, where they would enter the certificate code.
- Gift certificates expire within 90 days if not used.
- If your friend doesn't like your gift idea or changes their mind about having this session, you can give this gift certificate to another person, use it yourself, or contact me to request a refund. You will be refunded in full if the request is submitted before the expiration date listed on the certificate; there are no refunds after that date.
- For readings based on the Akashic Records: Let's say your friend goes ahead and books the session. In the very rare case that your friend's Akashic Record happens to be unavailable (there are a couple of reasons why that happens, but it's extremely rare) and thus a reading cannot be done for them at the time, I will immediately notify both you and your friend. You will then have a choice to either give this same gift certificate to another person or request a refund. You will be refunded in full if the request is submitted before the expiration date listed on the certificate; there are no refunds after that date. However, if the time when we discover that the reading cannot be done is within a week of or after the certificate expiration date, I will give you two weeks to respond to my email and request a refund; if you respond within two weeks, your request for a full refund will be honored despite being past the certificate expiration date.
Do you have other questions about gift certificates? Contact me and I'll be glad to help.